Does your hair need a little TLC? Introducing the new Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil.
Here are Redken’s 6 hair loving recommendations:
On Wet Hair:
1. Protect: Pre-Blow-Dry Shield
Before blow drying, work a small amount of Argan-6 Oil through damp hair, then use a wide-tooth comb to gently work out tangles. Apply more Argan-6 Oil if needed.
2. Illuminate: Styling Shine Booster
For the ultimate high-shine blow-out, blend 2 drops of Argan-6 Oil with a small amount of satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion, apply to damp hair and style as usual.
3. Soften: Treatment Booster
After shampooing, add 3 drops of Argan-6 Oil to All Soft Heavy Cream softening rinse-out mask and apply to towel-dried hair. Leave on 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
On Dry Hair:
4. Moisturize: Pre-Shampoo Treatment
Divide hair into equal sections and apply 2-3 drops of Argan-6 Oil to hair and scalp. Massage and leave in for 5-10 minutes. Comb through. Follow with All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner.
5. Smooth: Post Blow-Dry Perfector
To control dry, frizzy hair apply a few drops of Argan-6 Oil after blow-drying. Reapply as needed.
6. Recondition: Overnight Treatment
Apply Argan-6 Oil evenly through hair before going to bed. The formula acts overnight and won’t transfer to your pillow. In the morning leave in or rinse out.
I Loved these Valentine braids achieved with Redken All Soft Argan-6 softening oil.
How to get the look
- Apply Redken All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil and blow dry hair.
- Take a circular section of hair near the crown, divide into three sections, and begin a French braid with the middle section, going across the crown toward the right ear.
- Braid the bottom section down and all the way counterclockwise around the hairline toward the right ear.
- Then use the top section to create a braid going around the forehead.
- Use bobby pins to keep the braid in place near the right ear.
- To keep the style looking soft and romantic, pull out a few wisps of hair near the front.
Via Hair Romance