Our next stop in Mauritius was The One & Only Le Saint Géran. It reminded me of old hollywood – so glamorous (you can even pick up a pair of Louboutins at their Neo Boutique store), one of the first hotels built in Mauritius. I loved that you could dress up a little for dinner, but be in your bikini all day, or gown for that matter
We had a beautiful view of the ample palm trees and beach from our Junior Beachfront Suite- setting the scene for a relaxing holiday.
Complimentary With Your Stay:
• Welcome cocktail
• Welcome Mauritian Rum set up in the Suite
• Welcome Gift for the guests, including children and babies
• Butler service
• A selection of fresh fruits daily
• Unpacking and Packing of luggage
• A selection of teas and Nespresso coffee
• Pillow, Soap, and Fragrance menu
• Themed nightly turndown amenity
• A selection of soft drinks from the refreshment centre to be consumed in the Suite or villa only
• Garment pressing service upon arrival, one per guest
• Laundry for children aged 2 and under
• Baby convenience items available upon request
• WiFi Access
We had so much fun in the evenings making up our own rum cocktail from the in-suite rum station.
The resort is big enough including the golf course to go for a nice run, but there are an array of complimentary activities such as water-skiing, Hobie Cats, kayaks, snorkeling, glass bottom boat trips, tennis, golf and more. Also offered complimentary access to a dynamic KidsOnly Club for all children ages 3 to 11 years. Read my kid friendly review here. Excursions can also be arranged for you – see here.
Loved the little touches like the his & hers gifts, a bottle of wine to enjoy and treats for the kids. One feels thought of and the staff are super attentive. A favourite in the evenings was with the “Turn Down” service – you could select a fragrance to be burnt in your room – from something calming to unwinding or up-lifting.
Watch out for Part 2 & 3 to see what else we got up to.
p.s. Those Louboutins