For the very first time, Moroccanoil was present backstage at Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris last week for Yiqing Yin Haute Couture A/W 2013. Head stylist Delphine Courteille for Morccanoil gives us a the low down on the perfect bun.
How The Look Was Created:
* “First, I prepared the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment to improve condition and add a natural shine.
* “Then I used the Moroccanoil Paddle Brush to blow dry the hair straight.
* “After drying the hair, I used the Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to give hair a sleek, smooth
texture with a soft, natural-looking hold.”
* “Next, I tied the hair at the neck with Japanese elastic using the Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to set and hold the ponytail in place while retaining natural movement.”
*“Then I separated the ponytail into two equal sections and wrapped one of the locks on itself and twisted it around the elastic. I secured it with pins and did the same thing with the second section. The result is a very clean, round bun, inspired by the shape of a shell.”
* “I finished the look by spraying Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine for sleek, brilliant shine.”
1.) Moroccanoil® Treatment is a remarkable, instantly?absorbed argan?oil infused formula found in the kits of virtually every major celebrity, runway, and editorial stylist. Exclusively designed to give hair a natural?looking silky, lustrous shine and a frizz and static?free finish, it strengthens, conditions and revitalizes hair while speeding drying time. (R405, 100ml)
2.) Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream gives beautifully hydrating and natural?looking hold while eliminating frizz, and adding definition and shine. (R305, 300ml)
3.) Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium locks in desired styles all day long without compromising shine or luminosity. Featuring Moroccanoil’s proprietary argan oil-infused formula, it produces a manageable and touchable hold with a burst of healthy-looking shine. (R295, 330ml)
4.)Moroccanoil® Glimmer Shine Spray creates an instant mist of long-lasting, incomparable shine while protecting hair from the damaging effects of UV light and free radicals. (R260, 100ml)
Yiqing Yin Haute Couture Autumn / Winter 2013 Collection / Hair by Delphine Courteille for Moroccanoil / Photos by Mohamed Khalil for Moroccanoil